1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some good questions for Orenthal J. Simpson in live Internet interview

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

OJ always stoops to a new low for attention seeking? When is it ever going to end? ::)

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The one where the caller had a comment about his mama and a pitchfork was hilarious.

3. boots

boots New Member

Did you kill Nicole and Ron?

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I would say that if Mr. Simpson didn't want to submit himself to a show that quickly becomes a mob mentality . . . . he probably should have been wiser in his choice of venue re: live Web TV, with phoned-in and obviously unscreened questions.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Re: Some good questions for Orenthal J. Simpson

I thought this was just your suggestion of questions to ask, but then some dudes really asked them. That was hilarious.

What is the question about Michael Vick and meeting at the Jersey shore? Could anyone decipher that?

6. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

OJ, what is Al Cowlings doing these days, now that he's not covering for your sorry, guilty ass?
    Did you pleasure yourself to Faye Resnick's Playboy spread? (Wow. I think I even disgusted myself with that one. That's a new low, even for me.)

I met OJ a couple of years before the murders of Nicole and Ron Goldman. I actually enjoyed talking to him. Not near as big an ass as Dr. J, but at least Julius didn't kill two people.

7. boots

boots New Member

Julius has long been one of the most approachable people to talk to in almost any setting. Aside from his ex-wife, you're the only person that I've heard of who had a problem communicating with the real good doctor.

8. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Musta caught him on a bad day.
    I was even more puzzled when the guy who set up J's appearance e-mailed me a couple of days later and said that wasn't what J had said to me in our interview, a matter of word choice and semantics more than anything. But there was no one within shouting distance of me and Dr. J when we talked, so the only thing I could figure is that J had some pre-planned quotes to drop. I was doing these guys as a much of a favor in giving them heaps of free pub as they were in getting me 135 seconds with Dr. J.
    But let's get back to our topic of discussing what an utter reprehensible carbon-based, oxygen-stealing form Mr. Simpson is.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Where can I get a copy of your book?

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Where's Kato Kaelin?

11. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

Coincidentally, OJ and his ex-wife had a bit of a communication problem too.

Draft saved Draft deleted