1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sociopath: "I'M TOO FAT TO DIE!"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by writing irish, Aug 4, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haha! You sat on the whoopee cushion and it made a farting sound! And then your skin began to bubble and you shit your pants! You've been punk'd!

2. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

I'm disturbed by the fact that a man on death row could be 5-7 265. How much food is he being given? Does he get to eat as much as he wants? He should be getting enough gruel to insure he's healthy and no more. He's on death row, it shouldn't be the midnight buffet on a cruise.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Excellent point.

This should be answered by the warden.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Prisoners are typically given a massively high-carb diet.

Makes them docile.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

PWNED BY THE STATE!

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

This guy is definitely risking his final meal. If I'm the warden, I'd give the guy a Slimfast shake instead.

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Give him two choices:

1. Die by lethal injection.

2. Strict diet and heavy cardio workouts designed to drop 40-80 pounds over the period of a couple months or so & then die by lethal injection.

Whichever he wants.

8. jps

jps Active Member

crap, drugs won't put him to sleep you say? switch it up and bring in an anesthesiologist. standard? no. simple way to erase his complaint and get him in the ground? yup.

(and by God I actually spelled that correctly without spell checker ... shocked when I got the all clear there. must be set for an ok day.)

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awesome.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's why you've got to treat your liver well.

Draft saved Draft deleted