1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soccer Writer in the NY/NJ Area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by MDL04, Jan 27, 2014.

1. MDL04

MDL04 New Member

I'm available to cover any soccer events in the NY/NJ area. I spent last season covering the New York Cosmos as they won the NASL championship and will be covering them again this year. I have strong knowledge in the MLS and NASL.

I am also available to cover other sporting events, either basketball or football.

I can be reached at mocosoccer4@yahoo.com.

2. MDL04

MDL04 New Member

Just bumping this up with the MLS and NASL nearing their respective beginnings. I will be credentialed for the NY Cosmos and NY Red Bulls, if anyone needs game stories, features on players on visiting teams, etc.

3. MDL04

MDL04 New Member

Bump.

With the MLS and NASL in full swing, I'm credentialed for both NY teams (Cosmos, Red Bulls). Also there will be a few key friendlies in the area and I will be available to cover them as well. Feel free to send me an email: mocosoccer4@yahoo.com or matthewlevine04@gmail.com. Will happily send clips on request.

Draft saved Draft deleted