1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So you're saying there's a chance: Christie Brinkley divorces AGAIN

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 12, 2006.

1. This thread is headed nowhere good.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

52 to 19?

Fair trade.

3. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Brinkley at 52 is incredible. STill so hot.

4. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Ahem.

I'd hit it. ;D

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Big Mami(s)

7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Pic of the teen: http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/435810p-367133c.html

More details: http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/husband_told_teen_hed_dump_christie_regionalnews_larry_celona_and_dan_mangan.htm

The caddish Cook would bizarrely leave wads of cash stashed in random spots around Southampton - sometimes hidden under rocks - for Bianchi to find after he told her where they were via e-mail, sources said.
    The blond "Uptown Girl" then confirmed the allegations by having a computer expert check Cook's computer, where salacious e-mails between him and the sultry, brunette Bianchi were found, sources said.

An aspiring singer and Southampton HS graduate, Bianchi first caught Cook's roving eye last summer while she was working in a toy store on tony Jobs Lane, where he was shopping for his and Brinkley's two young kids, a source said.

He continued dropping by the shop over the summer, and then, when she was expected to be laid off because the store was to close for the season, he offered the petite, shapely woman a job at his architectural firm.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

the 19-year-old is all right, but I wouldn't call her "ravishing" based on her Daily News photo.

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Christie Brinkley must be an unimaginably awful person.

Because, I would go Kobayashi on her.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

She is a Red Sox fan.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

If I knew where Billy Joel was, I'd buy him a beer tonight.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'd buy him a bottle of Aqua Velva.

Draft saved Draft deleted