1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So some slut is pissed at me ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Why is it I find the most disturbing part of this story is that after a night of drinking you got in your car and drove home . . .

2. lono

lono Active Member

Nice touch. I'm sure she appreciated that.

On the other hand, she got laid and you didn't.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'd say just forget about.

And try to think of a line better than, "Oops! I'm looking for my brother." the next ime you walk in on someone doing the big nasty.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I probably would have said, "what brother? I don't have one," and left it at that when she leveled her first accusation.

No need for some skank you may never see again to get under your skin.

5. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

This thread, once some folks jump in, will not end well.

6. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

Thought that at first, too. But it is plausible the our boy BP was fine by the time he reaches the wheel.

Let's examine the story again. The initial accusation happened around 4 a.m., when she was in a towel. He had to wait for his buddy to come down stairs, then had to wait for the girl to change (unless she rode back to the house in her towel, but a detail like that certainly would have made its way into the story), and then they rode back to the buddies house. Then you add in the time for BP and the crazy towel chick yelling at each other in the street over the actions of his imaginary, perverted brother, and I'm guessing it was at least 5:30 a.m. before he gets behind the wheel.

If the bar closes at 1 p.m., that's a good 4 1/2 hours later. Plus he watched Grandma's Boy, which is capable of killing any buzz.

By the way, BP, your brother is a dirty prick. Surprised Goose didn't kick his ass. Stupid, perverted, imaginary brother.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

So blotto girl thinks someone who looks like you was watching her getting boned.

Man, if this happened to me, I'd be damned if I'd be detailing it on a message board.

8. Except that his post is logged in at 4:31 a.m.
    Don't know what time zone he is in though ...

9. Grimace

Grimace Guest

The first page of your novel's great! Let me know when it's available on amazon.

10. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

And it is highly recommended to at least be drinking while watching Grandma's Boy, I've never watched it sober anyway.

11. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

That is a good point. I missed the log in time.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Ouch.

Game, set, match, lono.

Draft saved Draft deleted