1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, Shots nuked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom Petty, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Coda takes his ball and goes home.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Wasn't talking to you. When I am, I will use the small words so you know.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you're fucking kidding me? really, you're busting on me? jesus fucking christ.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I believe you can still reactivate your name, for example Write-Brained. It just makes it so your post count goes to 0 and you can't search the person's old posts.

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Damn shame to hear. Though he may be like me. One day you go out for a ride and you never come back (at least for a while). Maybe he's like a river that just keeps on flowing. Maybe he took a wrong turn and kept on going.

PS -- So, if he does nuke himself (or is nuked), does that mean someone killed his kittens? If so, I'm blaming mikey.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

I'm off to find an extra-large helmet ... because shots would have wanted it that way.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

He definitely nuked. And a couple of us noted it subtly in the letters thread, which I suspect is what Moddy would have preferred. And TSP, what the hell does it hurt you if someone says he'll miss somebody being around? Crissakes.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

You stay classy.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And yes, Shot was pretty good in The Client.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I hope he's not gone. Shottie is a good guy and one of the originals on here, not afraid to go against SJ Group Think if need be. He'll be missed.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I wondered what you guys were talking about. Honestly, I thought you were talking about McCain losing the election, since you and IJAG were in agreement on the point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.