1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, my toilet is clogged ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Aug 8, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

On the list of Bad Things To Do At SportsJournalists.com, I think calling a moderator an assfuck ranks no. 2 or no. 3.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

This should end rather quickly.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm thinking there's nothing clever involved here.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Nope, never clogged a toilet before, at least not with my shit. There may have been a time or two as a kid when I used way too much toilet paper. But it wasn't really my problem to deal with then.

This time, the toilet was used once, for the old No. 1, after a week's hiatus and it started acting like a little bitch.

5. Clever username

I have never liked you, so that's where my animosity comes from. But seriously, we have threads about obscure actresses making cameos on Saved by the Bell, assfucking, misguided attempts at self-surgery and repeats of the same threads every six months, but I can't ask a serious question about something I've never dealt with before?

Yeah, it's a clogged toilet, which can be funny and gross and whatever, but it's a fucking problem and one that could go unresolved until monday when I can talk to the maintenance people for my apartment. I'm not really interested in shitting in a plastic bag for three days, so I was wondering if there was anything else I could do.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I took the greatest, most rancid shit of my life at a friend's house during prom weekend. I told the story a few months ago. Good times. It made me a legend in my own time. At least til three weeks later, when we all graduated and everyone forgot about me.

7. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Are you using the old-school plunger? There are much better-designed ones now.

And, no doubt, unless you've shit concrete into the bowl a toilet snake will do 'er.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'll give you this, when you put it like that, it's really hard to argue much of anything.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Just don't start a thread about Zack's toilet being clogged as he cuts off his own toe.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Good. Now that you're done with your wife, go do something about the 5-pound block of shit sitting in your toilet.

11. Clever username

Wife? How dare you insult me like that! I may not know how to clear a toilet, but I sure as hell have enough sense to never get married.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Sorry. Sister? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted