1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So let's see: Dems in power for three days and now we've got ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Nov 10, 2006.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Al Qaida is using its own voice. And it's saying, "Thank you voters. Our job is easier now." And that's not even addressing the other story linked showing how England's MI5 (without all the roadblocks put out by US lefties) is tracking 30 terrorist plots involving 1,600 terrorists. They want to kill us. They're broadcasting how they want to kill us. And you want to wait until it happens and then give them "civil rights."

And when the next attack on our soil comes, you're going to blame the Bush administration for not doing enough, even if it happens after Bush is out of office.

2. old_tony

And Rubin did so despite the fact that revenues are pouring into the treasury at record levels, well above projections.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes, and I'm sure you didn't blame Clinton for 9/11 even though he was out of office.

Jesus Fucking Christ, what the hell is the matter with you?

4. Gravy. Boathook. Labia.
    Therefore, pie!

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Dems in power for 3 days and old_tony proves himself to be the biggest asshole in the history of this board (with all due respect to hondo, lyman, d_b, poin and all the other muslim haters who have competed dishonorably for the title).

6. old_tony

The difference is, Doc, we sure know a hell of a lot more about the terrorists intentions now, don't we? We maybe could have made some more educated guesses in the Clinton era, but we didn't really know. None of us did. Clinton included. And because of that, I'm not throwing any barbs at Clinton.

And now we do know. And now we'd better do our damndest to stop them. Getting caught by surprise on the first one is a lot different than getting caught by surprise on the second one. You would be willing to admit that, wouldn't you?

Whether you like it or not, it's a war, not a criminal matter.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I think not.

8. old_tony

Your need to throw around insults and obscenities rather than debating points and facts is noted.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fair enough. My question still stands.

10. old_tony

No point, no debating skills, no reason to read his posts.
    Therefore, Fenian!

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Considering every post you make is an insult to anyone with any hint of intelligence all I can say is:

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

12. Gum. Placemat. Pekingnese.
    Therefore, logical positivism!

Draft saved Draft deleted