1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So I've been restructured ... shit...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by amraeder, Oct 18, 2008.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Don't worry. You can't keep the good doctor down for long :)

2. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Yeah, girls are like buses: there's always another one coming down the street. Think good thoughts.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've lived with insurance and without it, and I'm paying for living without it and likely will be for another couple years. But I couldn't afford the insurance, and I was comfortable with the gamble. Even after I needed hospitalization, I was OK with the gamble. But I didn't know how much I missed having insurance until I got it again.

I go to the doctor's office as possible as I can now. After all, it's free for me.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Don't be too surprised. It's one of the regular prisons on MSNBC's Lockup. They always mention that nickname there.

And amraeder, keep your head up. Things will get better. I think a good part of us have gone through what you are going through at some point in our careers.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

How's your driving record? Mine's spotless and I got the lowest quotes from State Farm. (highest from Allstate. Fuckabuncha Allstate)

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No violations or anything here. Last speeding ticket was five years ago, and even that was busted down to "improper equipment."

I dunno what State Farm's problem was, but it's a pile of it. Never mind that my car, while a sport coupe, is five years old. There was no call for that ridiculous estimate.

Draft saved Draft deleted