1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snoop has a dirty mouth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Jul 6, 2006.

1. jadakiss is garbage.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Is 50 Cent a Republican? Or does he just like the fact that Bush orders people to play with guns -- and owns a VP who indeed plays with guns -- every single day? Similar interests ...

3. What was he like in class?

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

He learned how to park it like a car before the pigs tried to get at him.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yes he does. The Game, who was a rapper that was part of 50's group G-Unit before he was let go, took away all of 50 cent's street cred with one of the greatest diss tracks of all time(300 bars). To me, The Game is lyrically the best out there.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Umm, Doc, did you miss all those Snoop ads for Chrysler where he appeared with Lee Iaccoca? Those were more jarring than an ad for chewing gum.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Must have.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

But no one NO ONE is Rakim. Baddest of the bad of all time.

9. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I used to hate him, but he's grown on me lately. He's actually a pretty talented lyricist and some of his rhymes are pretty deep and thoughtful.

Nas is the best out there right now. And man, I wish Daz and Kurupt would get back together and work with the same people as they did with "Dog Food."

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Co-Deez will knock your socks off.

11. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I forget his name now, but I will always remember the rapper that said during the support New Orleans benefit that "President Bush doesn't care about black people." The face that Mike Myers made was priceless, like he was supposed to say something and in his speechless stare the air was dead for about 10 seconds and then they just cut away. If anyone remembers who that was, please refresh my memory, that guy I have respect for because he used his time to say what was on his mind and not just what he was told to.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Kanye West. My favorite current artist, regardless of genre.

Draft saved Draft deleted