1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL axes three more castmembers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lisa_simpson, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Second that. "You can call us Aaron Burrs from the way we're dropping Hamiltons."

2. enigami

enigami Member

SNL always follows a down cycle (post-Mike Myers, post-Will Ferrell, post-Jimmy Fallon) with an up cycle. It is very much time for an up cycle.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Jay Mohr worse than Sanz?.... on his Walken impression alone, that is simply not possible.

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Jim Brewer (sp.) was goat boy........

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Seriously.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I wasn't referencing Goat Boy.

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

oh.....so who are you referencing then?

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Sanz wasn't that bad. And I will miss the co-star of "The Chronic-What-cles" "Lazy Sunday."

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If you think Jay Mohr was the worst ever, you haven't watched the show that much...

I will be very surprised if the show is ever at the must-watch level again... Then again, if they get one cast member who is at the level of a Will Ferrell, Dana Carvey or a Mike Myers, you can tune in just to see them...

Kattan was definitely funny, just in small doses...

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I wrote Jay Mohr.

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

There were some horrible cast members in the 80s. Horrible. That's probably before some of you were born or watching late-night TV.

Jay Mohr never got a chance on the show, but considering his personality, he probably didn't help his cause either.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read Mohr's book about his two seasons on the show... Actually, really interesting stuff...

He said he had panic attacks the whole time he was doing the show... He's been on medication ever since...

Draft saved Draft deleted