1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Smokey and the Bandit Trivia Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Aug 8, 2008.

1. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

According to Snowman, what do they do for fun in Texarkana?

BTW, Joe Klecko was in Smokey and the Bandit II, but I don't remember him in the original. Didn't Mike Henry (Junior) play in the NFL?

2. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones Member

No. 8 was 28 hours I believe

3. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

Snowman said they sit around and watch the cars rust for fun in Texarkana.

OK, remember the 18-wheeler driven by the Japanese guy that rips off Sheriff Justice's door? (By the way, the sheriff closed the door when he got out of the car, but that's another story) Anyway, what was the truck driver hauling in his trailer?

4. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Don't know that at the moment, but I do know the sheriff promised to barbecue his ass in molasses.

The Great One was pure gold in that movie.

5. Wasn't he driving a rig that hauled cars?

6. What were the three reasons Burt Reynolds gave Sally Field the handle "Frog?"

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

haven't answered a question, but I want to throw out a trivia question:

At the end, what was the bet made with Big Enos (how much was it for, what was being picked up, where, and how much time did they have)?

8. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

I was shocked when I realized that the Muddogs opponent's coach in Waterboy was Jerry Reed.

9. Double or nothing to go to Boston to get some clam chowder ... in 19 hours.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Considering its 17-18 hours one-way for Atlanta to Boston, there's no way to do the roundtrip in 19.

11. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

Yep, a car trailer

12. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

She was bouncing all over the car. She was cute like a frog. And he wanted to jump her.

Draft saved Draft deleted