1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skeletor Endorses Clinton

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dangerous_K, Feb 1, 2008.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

May be safe for work, all the expletives are bleeped.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392178c60b901178dd5cb1b0057

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Good point, the right wing smear industry has got to be drooling all over themselves at the idea of a Hillary presidency.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Why is Ann's adam's apple bigger than my remote control?

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

She would have Howard Dean's love child if it would get her some attention. Isn't she the one who wanted to invade Nebraska and convert them all to Wicca, or something like that?

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Then how do you account for her numerous bestsellers during the Bush administration? Godless debuted at No. 1 in 2006. Slander spent six weeks at No. 1 in 2002. Treason was on the Bestseller list 13 weeks in 2003.

Kinda shoots down the theory, no?

6. Frank_Ridgeway

Ya gotta love those titles. Godless. Slander. Treason. Next one's gonna be "Cornholed." That'll sell.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

She's sold a lot of books, but imagine how many she could sell ripping an administration.

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Yeah, she won't have to be as subtle.

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Not to mention how much easier and funner it'd be. Trying to defend Dubya's administration, now that's work. Attacking Hillary's, not so much.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I can't for the life of me understand why the Republicans can't buy into McCain's views on torture. He has more knowledge and experience with the subject than all the other presidential candidates put together, but somehow these people would rather listen to the writers of 24 when it comes to the subject.

11. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I thought you were talking about this guy:

[​IMG]

Ha! I can't wait until Skeletor takes the measure of you guys for comparing him to Ann Coulter.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That's one of the greatest things I've ever read.

Draft saved Draft deleted