1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skeletor Endorses Clinton

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dangerous_K, Feb 1, 2008.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

You mean Coulter has a penis?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Ann Coulter does not have a penis.

Ann Coulter has a huge donkey cock.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think Coulter and her ilk feel Clinton as prez might be good for job security. It sure wouldn' hurt her book sales.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

There's some truth to that. Anyone remember when Garry Trudeau unofficially endorsed GW Bush over John Kerry in '04? His basic reasoning was Bush made for better parody and strip material.

5. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Interesting thought. Rush's act has certainly been less high profile these last several years than it was in the mid-1990s. Being a rabble-rousing muckraker isn't a viable schtick when your ilk is running the show.

6. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Last year I read a hilarious Penthouse Forum-ish blog about a liberal having rough anal sex with Ann Coulter, her making him scream liberal ideology at her all the while. I would provide a link, but I worry Googling "Ann Coulter anal sex" at work would land me in the unemployment line.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

NSFW, duh
    http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

8. Not with Bea Arthur's di...nah, it's too obvious. The joke, not Bea Arthur's. Oh, to hell with it.
    Ann is attempting to be funny here.
    Sad, really.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

You'd never know it hearing the likes of yawn and hondo wail.

10. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

DING! DING! DING!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...you know that crew votes straight Democrat every time they go in the voting booth. For Ann Coulter to vote for a Republican...that's like the CEO of Exxon voting for Al Gore. Why vote for someone who will directly impact how you earn a living?
    Plus, they can bash Hillary all they want and not have to worry about going too far. One of them says something about Obama that goes too far racially and that's it.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

He's much more subdued, now . . . and not just when he's kissing Dick Cheney's ass.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Where's Trouser Buddha when you need him?

Draft saved Draft deleted