1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Survival League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oz, Aug 30, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No kidding. Back to my original strategy of picking the Texans' opponent each week.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Of course, we can't do that next week -- Texans play the Dolphins. But at this point, I'm not sure we would really want to do that, anyway.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Damn Buffalo... Jets suck -- and Fish shoulda lost too...

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

But, are looser teams still allowed to post on this thread? [damnhowboutthemcowboys]

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Why not. If you took the time to join the league, by all means, you have the right to chime in here.

6. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Hey, I didn't see the thread and join the league, but I'm going to barge in anyway. I play in a survival league at the office and I was quite happy to slip-n-slide by this week with Miami. Don't know why I took them, but I was trying to hoard the good teams for later.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You're not the only one. More than half our league's remaining players picked Miami this week. So far, only one person was eliminated this week (at least when I looked last). Doc and I were at the bar just hoping for Miami to pull it out while trying to concentrate on the Bears' 4th quarter comeback.

8. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Matt Stover just saved my bacon...Ravens win! Ravens win!

If only Miami had gone down... ;D

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

THANK YOU MATT STOVER!!!!!!!!!

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Week 4 has got to be Philly over Green Bay...

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'll be taking a long look at Kansas City over San Francisco.

It's actually a tough week. Can't take the Vikes on the road, much as I'd like to use them up.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I lose in these pools when I pick a road team...

Draft saved Draft deleted