1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com ladies, I need some help...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by devils_claw, Sep 24, 2007.

1. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

So I'm helping to plan a friend's bachelorette party, and though I detest them, I know she'll want to play silly bachelorette-party games.
    We're going to Vegas for the weekend, so i need a bunch of them.

I'll take anything you've got.....ideas? please?

2. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Suck for a buck. Embed a bunch of Lifesavers in a white t-shirt, charge guys $1 to suck on one. Make sure the Lifesavers are strategically placed. Fun thing to do when out on the prowl.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Ah ... how generic ... give her a list of tasks to complete. Each girl in the group comes up with a task ... and give her prizes for every level completed.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

[​IMG]

"I'm here for the gang bang?"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

http://www.bachelorettepartygames101.com/bachelorette_party_games_top10.html

1) Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt T-Shirt - This one size fits most t-shirt has a list of scavenger hunt items to select. Whether the shirt tells the bachelorette to dance with a man, this shirt comes with a pen to check off all the items.
    2) Pin the Macho on the Man - The adult version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey", this game is great for everyone to participate with whether at a house or on a trip with the girls! Every girl gets a different color and sized "piece" to pin on the man after being spun around. Make sure to take tape with you since the pieces are paper and need tape!

3) Trivia Napkins - Besides wiping the food or tequila off of your lips, these napkins are great since they have a different bachelorette question on each of them! Each package of 25 napkins has a list of questions inside to see who knows the Bachelorette and her Husband-to-Be the best!

4) Pecker Toss - Just like the classic "Horse Shoe Toss" this game has a different stake that hooks the rings! This game is great to play while getting ready to go out with the girls. Bet on who will buy each other shots as you toss the rings!

5) Scavenger Hunt Dare Card Game - These deck of cards have questions for each person to do. Earn points for following the card's instructions/dares like "Collect A Condom From a Guy" -15 points, "Dance With A Married Man" - 10 points, etc. Whoever has the most points at the end of the evening wins! (Comes with complete rules).

6) Pop For a Dare Game - This 10-Pack of colorful balloons with 10 outrageous dares to place into each balloon before inflation is a top bachelorette game! Fun dares like "Flash me your buns", "Let's do a body shot", and "Spank em or not!" are some of the great dares placed inside each balloon for the bachelorette to pop!

7) Spin For A Dare Game - This spinner will be the life of the party as you have men take turns doing what the dare states. "Buy me (bachelorette) a drink", "Dance with Me" and many more. A great game to play when you are out on the town and very cheap fun!

8) Male Nudie Doodle Pad - These sketch pads have the man's genitals missing. See what girl is the most creative in drawing what is missing! A lot of quick and easy fun for everyone!

9) Male Rating Cards - It's 'PayBack' time for all the whistles you have received for all these years. The girls will have a Blast with this package of 8 (5.5" x 8.5") rating cards. Hold up these huge cards to "rate the guys" while they walk by or while dancing with the Bachelorette!

10) Pecker Pop Guns - Have each girl walk around with these pop guns in the form of a pecker. Give the balls a good squeeze and the penis head flies across the room! Team up with the girls and go after the man of choice!

10 1/2) That Guy Game- One of the most popular bachelorette party games is That Guy Game (card game). This game is a bachelorette favorite! Each card in That Guy Game has a cartoon depiction of a different type of guy (Mullet Guy, Sports Jersey Guy, Married But Not Tonight Guy etc.). Players deal out the cards, then on their night out they must find real-life guys who match the cards they've been dealt. First to find all her matches wins. www.BachelorettePartyFun.com carries this game, click here to see the game.

6. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

Thanks, everybody!

Draft saved Draft deleted