1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com fantasy hockey league?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Aug 25, 2006.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

PetrPruchapowered is in and looking for a bit of revenge for last year's ass-whipping in the SportsJournalists.com Fantasy Hockey Championship...

2. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

Count the Junction Hosers in.

3. Zeek

Zeek Member

The Kwik-E-Mart Gougers are signed up. The league is now full...

4. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

The draft date as of now, since I had to pick one when I signed up the league, is Thursday, Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. Eastern. That was the latest evening date available and since last year's draft was at night, I chose that one.

I've already had one request to change it, and I'm open to suggestions. One idea is for Friday, Sept. 15 at 3 p.m. If anybody else has any other ideas for dates and times let me know or post on SportsJournalists.com in the next couple of days and we can vote on what works best.

5. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Damn it, come back in on a Monday without checking the board and I miss my chance, good luck everyone.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Anybody interested in starting a second league?

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Yeah deal me in

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I was hoping somebody else would start one.

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Pick anytime you want. TheCrosbyShow will be there.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The afternoon works for me. I will be working, but I'll be able to draft while at work.

11. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

The new draft date is Monday, Sept. 18 at 1 p.m. People seemed to be in agreement that the afternoon works best and this gets us away from football weekends that were a problem for some people.

Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted