1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com college football pick'em

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oz, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Congrats on the victories, let's try not to make this a habit -- I want to win sometime, you know.

And thanks for the final-week kudos. I can assure I spent less time making those picks than I did any other week, which is probably why I did so well this week. Overthinking things = bad.

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Does Yahoo have a bowl pick 'em contest? If it does, it's not on its site yet.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Pretty sure they don't have a bowl pick em. If they did, it would already be on the site, I think. Yahoo is always so early to get people to sign up for their fantasy leagues.

Even the NCAA hoops pickem, you can start signing up for it in like mid-February.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ta-Da!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl

Who wants to get it started?

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

kokane, Just saw that yesterday. First time they've done it that I can remember.

If someone doesn't start one sooner, I'll do it later tonight.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I'm in, and I will not be full of fail and remember to assign point values to each of the games.

Completely scuppered me when I forgot in the regular season one.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted