1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com: Breaking up less marriages than World of Warcraft!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 15, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

As was mine. And he was a loser.

2. Mine was too, if you're talking about Women Only Wrestling.

3. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

I have a good friend who lost her husband to this game as well. She knew it was over when she went shopping at Victoria's Secret, bought a pair of stiletto heels and waited for him to come home from work.

He kissed her, went upstairs and played from 6 pm until 3 am. They officially divorced in October. Anyone interested in a church going 33-year-old woman who makes about $2 mill a year and has an Erin Andrews-like build should send me references because she's available.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Does that mean it'll take 1,000 years before Mike gets laid?

5. I have an uncle who is a computer programmer. He was always into the latest games and got me into Doom, Warcraft, Starcraft, etc.
    Before the Internet got huge, he and his buddies would go into the office and play multiplayer games over an in-office network.
    I asked him about WOW last year and he got as serious as I've ever seen him.
    "Don't play that game. NEVER play that game. It will suck you in and ruin your life."
    I've taken his advice.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

[shudders]

I would not try WOW for the same reason I would not try crack. With the additional motivation that my wife had a previous relationship largely ruined by the guy's WOW addiction and she'd murder me if she so much as saw the box in our house.

Draft saved Draft deleted