1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Singles on HBO Signature

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Oct 15, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

"I think Touch Me I'm Dick in essence speaks for itself."

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

"What are you thinking right now?"

"Anything else X?"

"Yeah. Steve, don't come yet."

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I actually have a Citizen Dick t-shirt hanging in my closet. It has the song titles on the back. My favorite is "Bust of the Boz."

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

"A complement for us is a complement for you!"

"All this negativity just makes me stronger."

True story: When I saw this during my sophomore year of college, we were really into Pearl Jam (believe me, it took forever for the hip new things to arrive to my east coast outpost). Two friends and I went to see the movie (at a theatre an hour away b/c our outpost didn't play it) and talked the whole time about how we couldn't wait to see Pearl Jam. Then, during the above-mentioned scene, in a quiet movie theatre, one buddy--a famously absent-minded sort--blurts out upon seeing Vedder "Hey! There's the guy from Pearl Jam!"

My other friend and I slinked into our seats as the rest of the theatre looked at us like we were coimplete tools. Which we were!!!

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Would you get up and do a little wheels of steel for us?

You're the only man I know who could mix Elvis Costello and Public Enemy!

What's so funny about...peace peace peace peace...love and under...peace peace...Death row, what a brotha...peace peace...yow wow wow wow wow kapow!

You're the king, man!

Draft saved Draft deleted