1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XVIII

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 4, 2007.

1. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I think it's a put-on... but still...

2. pallister

pallister Guest

I realize he's putting on somewhat of an act, but I get the sense it's not much of a stretch.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Holy shit was that show funny.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Here's to another 100 episodes. Maybe next time we won't get cancelled for 2 1/2 fucking years."

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

damn... I knew I forgot to do something before I left for work and setting the VCR was it.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Vee...cee...arr?

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I don't have TiVO and I don't want to pay extra for the DVR from the cable company.

8. Wonderlic

Wonderlic Member

Yes. You. Do.

Believe me. I once felt the same way.

9. T2

T2 Member

A detail of the music from an alien action sequence in The Simpsons caught my ear: "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" followed in the same tempo by "Ride of the Valkyries," quoting the similar scenes from the movies Fantasia and Apocalypse Now. Well done.

10. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Treehouse of Horror usually contains the most laugh-out-loud moments of the season as far as I'm concerned.

Last night's was good stuff, starting with the opening.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I bet the people being interviewed weren't a put-on. That show is seriously unlikeable and it doesn't make sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted