1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sienna Miller BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Spoken like someone from Cleveland. :D

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Just saying. We as a group on here get ripped for not letting go of the past sports nightmares, and everyone gets so defensive. And that's just one aspect.

Aside from Drew Carey, I don't know anyone who gets away with ripping Cleveland without some native being an asshole about it.

3. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

C'mon now. You sound like a Yinzer.

You must've not have went to the same punk rock shows as I did when I was growing up in Ohio.

Clevelanders take the piss about their town better than anyone.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well since I hate guitars...no.

But no one has a bigger chip on their shoulders than Clevelanders. Trust me. Anyone calls it the Mistake by the Lake, I'm coming out swinging.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What if someone calls the old Cleveland Stadium the Mistake by the Lake? I mean, hypothetically speaking.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

FUCK YOU AND ALL OF PITTSBURGH YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE!

:D

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Again, she's definitely from Cleveland. ;)

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Was that a test? I've never tested well.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Well, you aced this one.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Damn, where's A_QB to post an Elway shot?

11. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

I can't say I disagree with Ms. Miller.

-The city's three years removed from bankrupcy.
    -There are very few jobs available. Unless you don't mind changing grease traps.
    -It just rated as having some of the poorest air quality in the country by the EPA.
    -It has an outdated multipurpose arena that is passed over constantly by entertainment acts.
    -The city's population is growing older and shrinking everyday.
    -The state-of-the-art airport that was built about 15 years ago looks like a ghost town anymore.
    -I've seen people "dress-up" when they go out to dinner by tucking their Joey Porter jerseys in.

But hey, we won a Super Bowl. Everything's cool.

12. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Yes. And people in the rest of the country -- no, I'm sorry, the WORLD -- are dressing so well.
    In London two months ago, they wore torn jeans to the theater. And, honestly, some of them SMELLED BAD.
    In New York theaters, you've got half the crowd dressed like they're doing something special, and half like they're going to a high school football game.
    At nice restaurants in the South, the ladies get all beautiful and the guys wear John Deere t-shirts.
    This is everywhere, Dude.
    Pittsburghers dress no better or worse than anyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted