1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SI swimsuit models rank hottest athletes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SF_Express, Dec 21, 2006.

1. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Please let me know immediately if this has already been done, and I'll remove it, but knowing this crowd, I can't believe it would have sunk off the first two pages if it had been.

Some surprises among the women; No. 3 isn't really an athlete anymore. No. 1 wasn't much of a surprise:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scorecard/12/19/hot_landing/index.html

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Marion Jones?

Yikes...

3. SilvioDante

SilvioDante Member

No Jenni Finch?

4. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

See, I think Marion Jones can be really attractive -- and that they picked a really bad picture of her.

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Maria Sharapova needs a tan. I know she's Russian, but couldn't they afford a couple of days in a tanning bed before the photo? I guess I'd still go out with her, though.

Also, as mentioned, Gabrielle Reese? I haven't heard from her in years. And do surfers count?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

They picked bad pics of a lot of them. That was NOT a good picture of Andy Roddick or Rafael Nadal.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Definitely picked a bad picture. They actually picked a good picture of Lisa Leslie and she's still not hot.

Great photo of Sharapova. I think the best photo, though, was the surfer at like No. 6, with the sun behind her. Hot girl and just a well-made photograph.

Oh, and SI should really try to spell everyone's name right. Gabriella Reece?

8. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Sorry, sportschick, I didn't, um, review the male athletes as I did the others.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I agree with SF about Marion Jones. She can look really cute.

And I've always thought Amy Acuff is unbelievably hot.

10. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Not to threadjack, but SI.com takes for-fuckin-ever to load. Worst major site in this regard.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Lisa Leslie is NOT hot, no matter how you slice it. When her picture came up it scared me...

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Lisa Leslie = Grace Jones with hang time.

Draft saved Draft deleted