1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I see Paul McCartney, or "What do you do to make decisions on shows?"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheWritingWaffle, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Dear Joe: Saw the Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Ray Price tour when it went through Boston I think three years ago. It was fabulous, and tickets were like in the $40-$50 range. So keep your eyes peeled.

2. Yes, yes I did.

I went onto StubHub and grabbed the lowest priced tickets I could, and took the ladyfriend as well.

While the seats weren't exactly up close and personal, the show was wonderful. He played for about three hours, starting at 8:30 and unless he had some water during his "exits" — IDK what you call leaving the stage before returning for the encores — then yes, there was no water.

In a calendar year, I've gotten to see Brian Wilson and Paul McCartney. Can't complain too much about that.

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I'm glad you made it through the traffic mess. I know there were some people that didn't make it to their events.

Draft saved Draft deleted