1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Boise State get a shot at a national title?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tom_Brinkman01, Jan 2, 2007.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I think your mom's busy tonight.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

To do that, wouldn't he have to hire a male hooker?

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I'm sure there's a male hooker missing an arm and a leg he could land for the nickles in his pocket.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

2much, I know you're an absolute fucking idiot with no speck of creativity. You don't need to keep proving it.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm sure there's an ex-NHL player fitting that description whom you have anal knowledge of.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Boise State beat two ranked opponents -- one of which beat USC -- and has no losses. Just saying Boise State ought to get some respect.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The master of the ever-shifting argument.

8. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Nope, but I'm sure you've spread 'em for a Big 10 football player or two in your time.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I've stated why Boise State should be ranked ahead of USC, nothing's changed from my original argument.

10. KP

KP Active Member

And to those saying Boise doesn't play a hard enough schedule, does anyone see the top of the power conferences calling them up and say, how about a 1-1 deal. I don't think so.

11. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Exactly. Just like in hoops.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

An argument that makes absolutely no sense, especially when compared to previous comments.

Draft saved Draft deleted