1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shooting at University of Alabama-Huntsville

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Feb 12, 2010.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And in another note, she was charged with assault at an ihop in 2002 for attacking a woman over a child's seat.
    "I Am Dr. Amy Bishop!"
    http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/02/amy_bishop_charged_with_2002_a.html

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

No, I am Dr. Amy Bishop.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I thought you were Spartacus.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You guys were right all along. We cannot ignore the danger posed by political extremists now that Obama's president. These people are truly scary.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Yes, because left wingers urged Amy Bishop to take up arms against... her co-workers? No wait, that's not true, but Glenn Beck stokes you righties into believing everything you stand for and believe in, your whole way of life, will be taken from you by Obama unless someone "does something about it."

Anyway, it amazes me what can happen to a good thread with a compelling story by a few two-bit hacks with an axe to grind against... what... exactly? Democracy?

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Look, unlike the unabomber and other who were driven to violence as a direct result of their left wing ideology, the fact that this lady is both a rabid left winger and a crazed murderer appear to be unrelated.

But forgive us if we have a little fun with it at your expense, because we all know that if she had been a Rush Limbaugh listener, it would be explained in great depth how that lead her to her murderous act.

8. Yes, because making fun of fatal shootings on campus is a laugh riot.

Sorry, most of us find this event strikes a little too close to home to be the subject of a real or feigned political rant.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Now, that's a fair criticism.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't care what her political leanings are -- execute her.

Multiple violent reoffender. Slip her the needle.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

But super leftists should be killed a little harder.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hey, you're dealing with one of the very few people in the world who is a) liberal bordering on radical, and b) very much in favor of the death penalty.

Draft saved Draft deleted