1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shoes are better than sex???!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Aug 11, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

at least in the opinion of the first person they talked to for this article...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/08/11/lw.better.than.sex/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

rest of article snipped... all about how some natural highs can be better than sex.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Depends on the shoes...and the sex.

3. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

NO OUTING SPORTSCHICK!

4. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

WFW.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Shoes would be more a certainty, at the very least.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Ditto.

7. imjustagirl

Right...but it's not just the shoes, dools.

It's the hunt. It's finding that PERFECT pair of shoes when you had no idea exactly what you were looking for, just that you were looking for something. It's putting them on with that outfit for the first time and knowing you look sexy and strong and confident and amazing.

It's standing in front of the mirror, turning 18 different ways, imagining that shoe with jeans and trousers and skirts and minis and everything else. What bag will you carry? Shoes are the base of every great outfit. And finding a perfect pair makes everything else pale in comparison.

Unless it's really great sex.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, shoes are better than sex most of the timee, and partially for the reasons IJAG listed. Also because they're much more lasting than a sex session. I can wear the world's most fantastic pair of shoes a hundred times, maybe more if I have them resoled. A great sex session . . . well, once it's over, it's over. I can talk about how great it was, but I can't recreate that exact same feeling.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Yup.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

That's exactly how I felt when I bought the ones I'm wearing right now.

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Don't you get really angry if it's not?

12. imjustagirl

It pisses me off, yes. I mean, the entire world should be there for my taking.

I'm currently playing "The World Should Revolve Around Me" by Little Jackie.

Draft saved Draft deleted