1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

She's a man, baby!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Backyardigan, Aug 19, 2009.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Seriously? Where the heck did that start?

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

I never heard that either and she definitely makes my snake rise.

3. I was introduced to the term "slug fucking" last night while watching an episode of Dexter (the pervy lab guy is talking about hermaphroditic prostitutes).

So that's my initial thought and my contribution to the discussion. Slug fucking.

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/jamieleecurtis/a/jamieleecurtis.htm

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

ew.

6. outofplace

I remember the rumors about Grace Jones back when people actually knew who the heck Grace Jones was, but people actually said that about Mae West, too? Weird.

Rumors be damned, Jamie Lee Curtis was still damn sexy back in the day and she ain't completely lost it even now.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Grace Jones having a baby pretty much ended that talk. And yes, I'd hit that too. I'd be scared, but I'd tap it like an ATM.

8. outofplace

Grace Jones? You are a weird dude.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

No, Grace Jones taps you.

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

And when she through tapping me, I'd sing: "Come all ye faitful, JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT!!!!"

11. outofplace

Are you suggesting that Grace Jones uses the back door, and Drip thinks it is a very good door?

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

I don't know anything about a door. All I know is that Grace is a woman. She's proved that. .And I'd tap it. And she could tap me too. A good time would be had by all.

Draft saved Draft deleted