1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SHEEP 2011 (Wk 12 questions on pg. 28)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by copperpot, Mar 7, 2011.

1. copperpot

copperpot Well-Known Member

answers are due next Friday

2. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Clarification needed. When you ask for MLB's best mascots are you referring to the costumed cats who dance on the dugouts or are you talking about mascots, as in Yankees, Braves, etc.?

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Those aren't mascots. Those are the team names.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

We've also had this discussion before. No clarification needed. It's what YOU think EVERYONE ELSE thinks.

5. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I've always heard them referred to as mascots. But I guess that may be why I'm sitting there in 31st place. I don't generally think like everybody else.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'll be surprised if there's any more than two answers for that question.

7. copperpot

I would have been when the game first started. But now, every week, there are answers that I think, "Really? That's what you thought most people would say?!?"

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I must admit that the harder I try at this game, the worse I do.

9. copperpot

Day and a half to submit answers

10. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Which is why I was surprised Ragu was #1. I'm surprised that many people think it's the best-tasting sauce (shelf space issue aside).

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I didn't answer Ragu because I, or anyone else, thought it would be the best-tasting. I answered it that way because I figured it was the first sauce that would come to mind for most people (which it did for me), so I figured everyone would give that as an answer, instead of trying to figure out what people actually like.

Draft saved Draft deleted