1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sharapova Camel Toe (NSFW?)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camel toe sighted at Wimbelton

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/zportz/camel_toes_make_the_world_a_better_place_20060629.php

Camel toes do indeed make the world a better place.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I haven't looked because I'm at work. Believe me, I will when I get home.
    But.
    If it is a camel toe, is there any question it is not safe for work? At least normal everyday newspaper type work?

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I think the phrase "camel toe" itself is barely SFW (and I noticed my first one on a classmate in eighth grade. Memories.)

4. Moddy - she's completely clothed. If I said Moose Knuckle - would that have been better?

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Holy crap! WE FOUND ASH!
    Off the link above:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats not a camel toe, thats a moose knuckle!! HUGE

Posted by: ash | June 29, 2006 11:18 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Okay, the picture itself is innocent, her skirt has swung up a bit revealing the, well, you know.  But for the GIANT WHITE ARROWS someone drew on the picture, the normal eye might not catch the gynecology involved here, but no one here is normal anyway, so probably nsfw.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

What she said.

8. I saw the giant white arrows and immediately in my head I heard John Madden yelling, "Right there - BAM!"

9. Moderator1

I assumed she was fully clothed. My question was how could anyone assume a camel toe - clothed or unclothed - could possibly be safe for work?

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

BECAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T GO LOOKING FOR THESE THINGS!

Maybe that's a chick's view. Just sayin.

11. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I don't know.  If they're presented with a picture of Maria Sharapova in tennis clothing, even the most normal of hetero men can't help but marvel at her legs.  And once you're looking at her legs, well, you can't help but notice that the skirt has been blown upwards, and then you can't help but look at the gynecology as you put it.  Huge white arrows or no huge white arrows.

12. Moderator1

I'm sure it was discovered quite by accident.

I've also decided to go home for lunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.