1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SF Asian weekly runs "Why I Hate Blacks" column

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

What if they have throwing stars and nunchucks? Will you be scared then?

/acknowledging the intentional racial stereotyping

2. boots

boots New Member

I'm not a brother so I don't know. However, the ones that I do know aren't afraid of someone with a pair of sticks on a chain and little knives. Hell, the brothers have knives, glocks, a-47s. Being the betting man that I am, I'm betting on the brothers winning that war.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

This is the sentence that cracked me up: "I may not have the “pleasures” of having human companionship like they do, but at least I am not a coward." At least he's a level 7 sorcerer, whatever a high rank among the nerds is.

Oh, and he was shocked that his article wasn't printed in the Village Voice, Daily News or Post even though it contained sentences like this: "When I entered my last film class, I wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine. Every session, I flooded the conversation with derogatory remarks about every ethnic group conceivable, spewed loads of anti-American remarks and blared out against the weak-mindedness of religious followers. As expected, the professor tried again to censor me, claiming that it was my fault that the class was getting angry."

"Claiming" that it was my fault that the class was getting angry??? If he didn't think it was his fault, what did he think the problem was?

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Great sentence from the Amazon.com anti-religion screed:
    'I don't know about you, but I masturbate all the time.'

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

He's baaaaaaaack...
    http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0718,hilliard,76520,2.html

6. I wonder what the Nation of Islam Sports Blog has to say about this [/not really, Sportsbruh]

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Someone needs to be locked up.

8. How did the people who hired him and those who worked with him not realize this guy was crazy?
    Not being afraid to stir the pot is one thing. Being batshit crazy is totally different.
    This guy is beyond that. I'd be checking his basement to see if there are any skinned corpses.

9. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I was reading this thread and it occured to me the police need to look into Eng's life ... he may be ready to snap. Then I read the post above. Let's have the authorities have a chat with Mr. Eng. ... maybe search his apartment, etc.

10. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Mr. Eng is now shopping a book proposal: http://www.gawker.com/news/mein-kampf/kenneth-eng-full-of-murderous-rage-savvy-marketing-strategies-257856.php

11. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

One the off chance there's ever a light day, he would be a worth worst-human-being-of-the-day candidate.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not sure we have to wait for a light day after reading this shit. This amoral little fuckhead deserves a turn.

Draft saved Draft deleted