1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Epic.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I wonder if this woman is bald.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Boots has said this has gone on for awhile. Maybe she felt she couldn't tell him to cut it out.

But that's neither here nor there. The point is he can't be that stupid to tell a female coworker that he'd take her home if she wasn't in a relationship. It's common sense.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

How do we know she hasn't already done that? We all know Boots lies. I'm willing ot bet that if this story is in fact true, that he left out the fact that he's done it before and been asked to stop.

And really, this is egregious enough that a woman doesn't need to say "cool it" first. This is a a really basic no-no at work.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Very solid 'Binaca Blast' reference.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Don't bother.

With the current Vegas line at 1:85, you couldn't make any money off that bet.

That would be like betting Secretariat to beat Zippy Chippy.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mike Tirico expresses his shock upon hearing this news, but also pledges his support, and wishes you all a happy and blessed You Know You Want to Fuck Me day.

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Ragu....I was thinking the same thing!!! Great post.....

9. IU90

IU90 Member

Just noticed this post, which perfectly illustrates boots' delusional thinking. He's already convincing himself that this is a case of a jealous women trying to get back at him for spurning HER sexual advances. Poor boots is simply the victim of a lustful woman driven mad because she can't have boots.

If this is all true (with boots, who knows), it is very serious. But, jeez, how do you sympathize with that crap.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

You know, babe, if you didn't have a boyfriend, I'd let you come home with me.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I call complete bullshit, and a complete insult to women who have to work with assbags like Boots every day.

'She said it first....she liked it....she laughed....you know she wanted it...'

Poor poor you.

12. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Ditto.

My desk is the most inaccessible in the newsroom and faces away from all others. I say nothing to any female staffer unless they talk to me first or I have a work-related question.

Now I'm told I'm antisocial and that some of the fresh-out-of-college types find me intimidating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.