1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex with Sharapova: Shh!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

You're right. I misplaced the reference. Murphy's "Raw" was classic, but "Delirious" was far better.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Was it Rock's line in ''82. I see from IMDB he was in that movie. Just trying to figure out who stole from who.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

No, it was Eddie's line. Rock stole it from him (I don't remember him saying it though).

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Personally I've always prefered Hingis

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Good. I never liked Rock and I love Murphy's stuff from the '80s.

6. jboy

jboy Guest

Maybe to get her in the grunting mood she needs to be dressed up in a white tennis mini-skirt outfit with some wristbands, a full sweat going, and...uh...I'll be back in a few minutes...

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Let's be honest here: Does it really surprise anyone that a rich, beautiful, snobby woman without much personality would be pretty disappointing in bed?

Sharapova has been pampered and told what to do -- and told that she is wonderful at everything --since she was about seven years old. I suspect the reverse cowboy wasn't part of her coursework at the Bolliteri Tennis Academy.

Although, just to be clear, I'd rather listen to Maria make dead frog noises for an hour than listen to any Maroon 5 song for 30 seconds.

Draft saved Draft deleted