1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seventh Sign of the Apocalypse: Snooki, book deal

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nah, her book will be titled "My Pet Goat II: I Blew It"

2. There was a line from "Cheers" when Sam and Coach went back to get their GEDs, and Diane offered this compliment, which comes to mind at this blessed moment:

"Finally! You're reading a book whose title does not contain the words 'naughty,' 'hot,' or 'throbbing.'"

Betting this book will contain one of those words. Also betting the ghostwriter will ponder suicide at least once while writing it.

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Hey, there are novels coming from Lisa Rinna and Nicole Richie. Book writing must be easy!

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I am to blame, then. I can live with that. :)

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Albania
    Albania
    You border on the Adriatic

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it's a pop-up book

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

We used to call wedgies "snookies".

But I'm a geezer.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

And because of gender bias, Snooki will never get as good a review in the NYT as Jonathan Franzen.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Very nice cross threading.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I feel like, on some level, I can deal with Kim Kardashian, Lauren Conrad and Paris Hilton being famous and getting book deals because they are, in the end, at least attractive. Beauty is subjective, I suppose. But they're all pretty good looking.

Snooki has a beer gut. It's gross. I don't get it. And I've never watched that show outside clips on The Soup.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Could there be a package deal with the Justin Bieber story in the works? That's cross-promotion, not cross-breeding, thank goodness!

12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

According to this week's OK Magazine, Snooki "almost died" from her battle with anorexia. Surely she deserves a large book advance after overcoming that.

Draft saved Draft deleted