1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Serial cuddler on the loose at Georgetown

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PeteyPirate, Sep 4, 2009.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Yes, you're right, it isn't funny, but I didn't make it up. The sexual predator (or predators) who has been crawling into bed with Georgetown co-eds in the middle of the night has earned the nickname "The Georgetown Cuddler."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/03/AR2009090303085.html?hpid=topnews

2. KG

KG Active Member

This kind of reminds me of the guy that would break in and do something weird like fold laundry. I think he might have crawled into bed with a few of them. Since then, a few fiction investigative shows have ripped off the story, so I can't remember what part really happened.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

How come there are never random female cuddlers?

Or are there, and I'm just never chosen?

4. KG

KG Active Member

Nobody wants to rat the female cuddlers out. They are afraid the random acts might stop.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

This guy is going to escalate soon. Not only will he cuddle them, he will ask to talk about where their relationship is going.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Awesome.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This guy sees nothing wrong with that. (Look out now, SportsJournalists.com. I finally decided to learn to post pictures on here.)

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Cecil Collins got 15 years for entering a woman's house and staring at her as she was sleeping

He's served 10 of it

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

That was pretty damn solid.

11. highlander

highlander Member

Just in case, I have a dryer full of towels and will be leaving for my free Chik-Fil-A around 12:30 p.m. CST.

12. KG

KG Active Member

If some man wants to do my laundry for me, I'll open the door for him. Heck, I'd even let him stay for dinner.

Draft saved Draft deleted