1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeking Sports Editor | Port Angeles, Washington

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by SFIND, May 23, 2016.

1. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

JournalismJobs.com - Job Listing - Seeking Sports Editor

The Peninsula Daily News in Port Angeles, Wash., a six-day morning newspaper and 24/7 online news operation serving the beautiful two-county North Olympic Peninsula, seeks a web-savvy Sports Editor with excellent writing, editing and pagination skills.

Affordable Port Angeles, gateway to Olympic National Park and Victoria, British Columbia, gets half the rainfall of Seattle yet is close enough to enjoy Seattle as well as our rain forests, great fishing and other outdoor activities and pleasant lifestyle.

This full-time position includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 401k plan with company match. To apply, please send your resume and at least three relevant work samples to careers@soundpublishing.com. EOE.

We are a member of Sound Publishing Inc., the largest community media organization in Washington State. Learn more about us at www.soundpublishing.com.

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

My 2 cents: A beautiful area to visit and live. But this chain of newspapers cycles through journalists like Chris Christie goes through boxes of Hostess snack cakes ...

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

There will be a wood-bat summer league team in Port Angeles in 2017.

4. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted