1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeking Advice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Dec 18, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Chris L hasn't just turned into an asshole, sportschick. He's been one for a while.

But for as harsh as he is, he's also not entirely wrong here. This is the bank's fault, not the landlord's fault. If the bank made a mistake in not honoring the check and it costs you $1555, don't bitch about the landlord, go to the bank, get it straightened out and tell tell the bank manager that they owe you $155.

And, again, if Heineken has been so miserable in this place for 18 months, why the fuck did he signed a new lease, even for the short-term, just because he's too damn lazy to move (which is what he said!)
    Yeah, moving sucks. I've done it enough to know. But isn't better than being pissed off every day because of where you live?

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Nice putdown. For a fourth grader.

3. Goon - not sure if you get the double standard that exists on the board now.

If I had said something about someone's mother - I'd be a douchebag asshole.

The night-time MySpace crowd can make cracks about people's mothers and think they are being clever. They don't get called out on that. If you do call them out - the wannabe's will defend each other no matter how bad the crack was. They think the Big Dan's Tavern rationalization of "they were asking for it" is a valid defence for their lack of class.

For the record - my mother is deceased.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Chris, admit it, you murdered her. You are evil, and an asshole, you know.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Yep, well aware of that double standard. It's one of the many downsides of this board these days.

6. NIAFL tools lecturing others on cliques. That's rich.

7. I can't help it because you are what you eat.

Chocolate covered evil assholes are mighty tasty. Just like tuffles or tiny chocolate donuts.

Some will argue that Tim Horton's has the best chocolate covered evil assholes but I like the ones you get at Waffle House.

Chocolate covered evil assholes - they're not just for breakfast anymore!

8. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Oh, you poor, pitiful soul.

Spare us the everybody's-picking-on-poor-ol-me routine, please.

You had two options here.

You could've said all the same shit without the condescending asshole tone and without calling someone childish names.

Or, you could've not posted anything.

But instead of doing either of those, you chose to be a dickhead -- AGAIN. And other people called you out -- AGAIN. And now you're whining like a little bitch about people piling on -- AGAIN.

Just stop being a dickhead. You ever thought of that?

9. Frank can you teach me how to do the Achy Breaky dance? I hear you love line dancing.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, and the NIAFL crowd never gets away with anything. They get called out everytime one of them posts anything childish.

Your whining about a double standard is bullshit and you know it.

11. dog - I'm not complaining. I'm just being a pain in the ass to some of the moron posters (such as people who can't handle dealing with banks or paying rent on time and who have to turn to the board for advice on tying their shoes).

Me stopping being a dickhead is an option but not one I choose to exercise that this point.

BTW - the advice you offered UnfrozenCavemanApartmentRenter was a great help. I'm sure it will be very useful in resolving the problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted