1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seattle Times seeking full-time sports producer

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by paulbarrett, Feb 1, 2018.

1. paulbarrett

paulbarrett Member

The Seattle Times is looking for a full-time sports producer to handle our digital sports content and join a thriving digital news team. This is a demanding role that requires: an outside-the-box thinker unafraid to take risks, a solid foundation in journalistic principles and ethics, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to juggle and quickly adapt to changing needs, a willingness to keep up with the latest tools and techniques and the desire to work collaboratively with an award-winning Sports and newsroom staff to take Seattle Times’ digital sports to the next level.

Apply online at The Seattle Times | Careers

E-mail Sports Editor Paul Barrett at pbarrett@seattletimes.com with questions.

2. ewebeck

ewebeck New Member

You'll be working directly with me. I can also answer questions via DM!

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I have vouched many times for the crew in Seattle. Worked with Paul in Las Vegas and Miami, and learned a lot.

You will learn here. You will grow. You will get better. And with former sports editor Don Shelton in the captain's chair, this is a very good opportunity.

Apply. Now.

4. paulbarrett

paulbarrett Member

Draft saved Draft deleted