1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seattle area freelancer available

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by David Dyer, Nov 1, 2015.

1. David Dyer

David Dyer New Member

Hi,

I'm a recently relocated sports writer that has just made his way to Seattle from Maine. I have eight years of experience and have previously worked for the Biddeford Journal Tribune and Kennebec Journal. I have also done previous freelance work with the Springfield (Mass.) Republican, Albany (N.Y.) Times and The Hour of Norwalk, Ct., among others. I currently do freelance work for Hero Sports, a national college sports site. Here's the latest piece of work: Loras Freshman QB Nolan Baumhover is Making the Most of His Opportunity - HERO Sports

I've covered both high school and college athletics. I have also covered the New England Patriots of the NFL, the Portland Pirates of the American Hockey League, the Maine Red Claws of the NBA D-League and the Portland Sea Dogs, the Double-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox.

I am available to cover any high school, college or pro sports here in the Seattle area ASAP and can provide writing samples upon request. If interested, please feel free to contact me at davidrdyer@outlook.com. Thank you!

Dave Dyer

2. David Dyer

David Dyer New Member

3. David Dyer

David Dyer New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted