1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seasonal Affective Disorder

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KnuteRockne, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Because you hate America, you hippie bastard.

2. T2

T2 Member

I'm thankful that I don't have any seasonal emotional effects, but I do have to watch my blood pressure, and it's noticeably higher from November to March each year.

3. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Wow, I honestly thought I might have this, and reading those symptoms really makes me think it might be true. And I don't think it's that phenomenon (I know there's a psych word for it) where you here symptoms and then believe you have the disease, because I've really felt a lot of those specific things more this winter than ever before and they are not in line with my personality at all.

Some of the stuff can happen any time, but the cravings for sweet and starchy foods, the heavy feelings in the arms and legs and the loss of interest in socializing are things that I've really only noticed this winter.

Draft saved Draft deleted