1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Season 5 premiere of The Wire on OnDemand now!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Dec 31, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Did anyone else know that this was just a 10-episode season rather than a full 13?

I had no idea, or had forgotten.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

HBO wanted it to be even shorter.

3. Or subconsciously blocked out the trauma ... crap.

4. Just 10 episodes? Damn, didn't no that. I'll sure HBO will charge the full "first born child" price for the season when it comes out on DVD.

As I told Doc last night, I'm most curious to see Randy's status. And I'm almost convinced that his fate in Season 4 will be the last we see of him in the entire show.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

If you do the torrents thing, episode 2 is out there to be had right now on piratebay. Rumor has it the next five episodes are also floating about in other places.

And BTW the last two or three episodes of the 10 episode season are supposed to be 90 minutes.

6. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

If that's the case, will Randy having the same last name as Cheese become The Wire's Russian in the woods?

7. That's my guess no matter what

8. Who knows. At least we'll finally get to find out what illegal shit Daniels did when he worked narcotics. How long as that thread been hanging - year two?

9. That goes back to the third or fourth episode of the entire series.

Draft saved Draft deleted