1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scott E. Entsminger, Browns' Fan to the End

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Jul 9, 2013.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This has to be a DB, but if not

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dispatch/obituary.aspx?n=scott-e-entsminger&pid=165695591#fbLoggedOut
    Obit from The Columbus Dispatch
    Entsminger Scott E. Entsminger, 55, of Mansfield, died Thursday, July 4, 2013 at his residence. Born January 8, 1958 in Columbus, Ohio, he was the son of William and Martha (Kirkendall) Entsminger. He retired from General Motors after 32 years of service. He was an accomplished musician, loved playing the guitar and was a member of the Old Fogies Band. A lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder, he also wrote a song each year and sent it to the Cleveland Browns as well as offering other advice on how to run the team. He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time. ...The family also encourages everyone to wear their Cleveland Browns clothing to the service in honor of Scott.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

it is a db. over on the other thread. Thought this was more sports section than the style section section

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

DB or not it's still funny.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

When this came across the wire yesterday, I broke into hysterics.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

As a Cub fan I may need to add this to my will.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Just as long as they don't bring Earnest Byner out of retirement for this one. FUMBLEEEEEEEEEE!

Draft saved Draft deleted