1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scoop Jackson vs. Whitlock (round 6)

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Almost_Famous, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Fenian shows it's again a matter of perspective. It's more profound than you think it is. Just because you can't relate doesn't mean it's jibberish. The content is essentially the same as what Bill Cosby continuously preaches. And it's still right.

2. It's still debatable.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

then whitlock, why not allow scoop to make a mistake every now and again? yes, the guy is a clown 100 percent of the time, but you are so self absorbed, you clown yourself 75 percent of the time in each and every forum and don't even realize it. the other 25 percent of the time, you're fucking brilliant ... but, for some reason, you believe people care what YOU ate for breakfast.

my unbridled disdain for you on this board comes from the fact you're such a fucking waste of talent simply because of self adoration.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

FWIW, I thought this was a really good reply. I don't necessarily agree with what you think people want from you, but you do address the issue well. My hat's off (and showing my bald spot).

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

The hypocrisy on this thread is just, it's, it's got this wonderful, aged taste. There's a hint of oak, I'm picking up some fruity overtures. And there's definitely a strong sense of bullshit on the finish.

(nottttt you, Shottsy).

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Oh, I can claim some of it. ;) But really, if I try to call the man on his bullshit, the least I can do is face up to it when he nails one.

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Well, fine, but at least leave enough for the rest of the class.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hey fucktard, when you're an authority on a thread, then i'll date your sister.

(notttt, you shotsy)

9. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Wow, I hope you didn't pull anything there, buddy.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

naw, tackling you is much like tackling your sister. you both willingly go down, albeit for different reasons.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And another shining moment in the charm of petty Tom Petty

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hey douchebag, wipe off your chin.

Draft saved Draft deleted