1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scarred

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Apr 26, 2007.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Anybody else watched this reality thing on MTV? It's like Jackass meets ER.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

My Tivo picked up the last two minutes when I was recording a RW/RR challenge one night. Even in fast forward, I nearly retched.

I don't mind people falling and hitting the rails or whatever. But seeing the bones break sticking out of the skin....ack. Too too too much.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yikes ... if they're showing that ... where's that puking "smiley" again? 21? Someone else?

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I thought this thread was about the Rutgers players post-Imus :)

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Seeing that show makes me cringe everytime I get on my board. Ouch.

6. I saw the one where the guy fell on his head from about three stories up when he missed the rail ... can't watch it anymore.

Minor threadjack: IJAG do you watch RW/RR ... that's a guilty pleasure of mine ... wonder if there's enough other people on here who watch it to start a thread ...

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I watch Real World but not a lot of RW/RR

But that first RW/RR had me laughin' really hard :D
    That guy that kept punching people was hilarious.

8. CT rocks. He's an asshole but he always cracks me up.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I watch it.

10. That was a real shitty thing the blond chick did to that Rachel chick this week ... I almost felt sorry for Rachel but no I could never really stand her either. Where's Ruthie when you need her.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

That guy Mike, the Miz or whatever he calls himself from those shows was in my bar recently for no apparent reason. I felt compelled to punch him in the head for how much of an ass he's made of himself over the past however many years, but I refrained.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I hate Susie. What she did was really bitchy.

Draft saved Draft deleted