1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Say Fred, hear the one about the Jew, the Catholic and the colored women who go golfing..."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Apr 24, 2018.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Of course it ends with the cops being called on the black people for the tier one misdemeanor of...slow play. :rolleyes:

Pennsyltucky once again showing why it's Alabama with snow. A fivesome (which was permitted by the course ranger) of older black females tee off at a golf club near York. On the second hole (!!!!!) they were approached about slow play and then were asked to leave at the turn while taking a break. Club owners, who initially wanted to meet with the ejected party, now seem to be doubling down on their 'policy."

WATCH: Black women allege discrimination when police are called over slow play

wicked and LongTimeListener like this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

LOL - second hole.

Oh, they're black. I get it.

Liut and LongTimeListener like this.
  3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The second hole does indeed make this one perfect. My God. They must have combined to shoot 100 on the first hole!

Liut likes this.
  4. BitterYoungMatador2

Probably had the Count Basie Orchestra near a sand trap ready and warmed to play April in Paris on the 520-yard par-5 sixth hole.

5. poindexter

Were they taking selfies on the first green? Because then I can see it. Otherwise.... jesus fucking christ.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

"The golfers are ni..DONG!!!" "What did he say?" He said the golfers are near!"

And these women are in their 50s. Don't see much selfie-taking in that age range. Or at least not as much.

7. poindexter

@doctorquant , you ever been warned for slow play on the second hole?

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I’ve been warned about slow play on the first tee.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Probably had an Ori
    ole fan
    driving the cart.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

If we called the police every time we wanted to ding someone for slow play at one of our events, the cops would never leave the course.

11. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Ben Crane better stay out of "three strikes" states in the future.

Cosmo likes this.
  12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Let's just get rid of golf altogether.

Draft saved Draft deleted