1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saw 3D

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I think Saw and Jackass should be combined for all future releases.

Jackasssaw 3D - Jigsaw cuts off Steve-O's head and it flies into somebody's lap in the first row of the theatre. The first three rows all get covered in blood and brains. Then he shoves a stick of dynamite up Preston Lacy's fat ass.....much hilarious carnage follows. Wee Man finally ends Jigsaw's reign of terror by crawling up his nostrils and then kicking his way out of Jigsaw's head.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Fucking awesome!

I'm in as long as Wee man kicks himself in the forehead.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

He can do that as he bursts forth from Jigsaw's skull and into the screen, ending the movie on an epic high note.

4. JackReacher

Opens tomorrow, donks.

5. JackReacher

C'Mon. No one saw this?

I did, and, like all the others, enjoyed it big-time. Goddamn that was a lot of blood and death.

Sad it's over.

6. NDub

NDub Guest

I didn't have a chance to watch it this weekend but I will some time this week or weekend. I've seen the entire series up to this point, and I'm excited about the conclusion.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Michael Scott's review of the ending:

Boom, roasted!

Draft saved Draft deleted