1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Saved by the Smell" - Screech stars in a sex tape

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 27, 2006.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Eh, no. If I'm going to go gay, I'm setting my bar a little higher than Screech. He's great and all, but I don't think he's worth the hassle of changing teams.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

maybe i'm behind the times, but i heard screech was into giving rusty trombones.

3. lono

lono Active Member

Not to mention that the alleged agent on the deal committed suicide last year.

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Obama just claimed Screech's cock as a superdelegate.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I believe Lisa's already claimed Screech's cock.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

now i'm calling bullshit.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Seriously, dude. The guys at FIT weren't all they were cracked up to be. She got loaded at Zack and Kelly's wedding and confessed her love for Samuel Powers. It was sweet, and it lasted about seven hours. The next thing they knew, they were in Vegas getting hitched. It's rare that two drunk, Vegas-bound kids go the distance, but these two are doing what they can.

They've got two adorable, mulatto children. Their daughter, who turned 10 in December, is April Judith -- after April O'Neil and Lisa's mother. And their 8-year-old boy, Kevin Zack -- named after Screech's robot, who shorted out in early 1997 -- is planning to enter his first science fair in May. We're all excited.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

the turtle trombone?

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

There are no musicians in that family, you sick fuck.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

not even the skin flute?

11. the wench horn?

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The kids are 8 and 10. Give them at least three or four more years.

Draft saved Draft deleted