1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Save The Cheerleader. Save The World.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Bush is like yard fungus?

2. But not as well-spoken.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yes. FACT.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

tee hee

5. pallister

pallister Guest

I'm usually all for baiting whiny liberals, but you gotta pick your spots. Those four words IJAG posted sum it up.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Christ, now we have Yawn AND Pallister. If Old Tony joined in, we'd have the Axis of Ignorance.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

I was disagreeing with Yawn and saying he should take his political ax grinding somewhere else, you idiot.

8. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

I left that part out for some reason ... Yeah, you know some writer or editor was laughing about that line too. Seriously, a booze hound/sex addict cheerleading coach ... did the story say how old the coach was? I'm guessing 23-25.

And oh, her dad was a preacher ... In no way does this continue any stereotypes about preacher's daughters.

9. Of course not. That would be unfair.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yawn's this evening's entertainment. I figured you were part of the trio.

11. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Folks, can we take the political discourse elsewhere and keep the focus on sex, booze and cheerleaders where it belongs? Thank you for your support.

Sounds like what was going on was pretty well known throughout this town and was just being swept beneath the carpet. I would say this story has some legs still to go along with the snatch and hooters.

Looks like i know what Catfish Festival i'll be attending this year....

12. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Remember, that town used to be known for its Catfish Festival ... then it became all about the sex with the cheerleading team.

It's a shame, really. They had some world-renowned catfish there.

Draft saved Draft deleted