1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satellite Radio question/help #3,103,848

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rhody31, Dec 26, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Then you are stupid! :D

Mark, get the fuck out. Really? Which channels? Please tell me the top 20 on 20 and awful current shit like that.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Gee, how could you tell? They ruined 20-26. It was the settlement to a lawsuit.

3. accguy

accguy Member

My understanding is that Clear Channel programs 21-24 or 25.

And as far as one being much, much, much better than the other, it's all a matter of personal taste. One might be much, much, much better to an individual, but it is very subjective.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard? XM listeners program 20.

Clear Channel's music channels can be clearly ID'd. They're the ones that play commercials:
    11 (WSIX Nashville), 21 (KISS FM El Lay), 22 and 24.

No ads with my music on Sirius. :D

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Of course, no one with a modicum of good taste would listen to 11, 21, 22 or 24. :D

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm in my car 2 hours a day.

Half of the time there's something on regular radio worth hearing.

The other half . . . just pop in a CD . . . or --- horrors! --- enjoy a little quiet and be alone with your thoughts for a minute or two.

It blows my mind how people always claim poverty on this site . . . yet somehow find a way to enjoy HDTV, DirecTV, satellite radio and 10,000 songs on their iPod.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yay for you. Have a cookie.

Back in your day, did you walk uphill to school both ways? in the snow? and you liked it?

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh, look, everybody! Someone didn't agree with BYH so he's going to play the "You must be old" card or the "You just don't get it" card.

Despite the fact he already lobbed the "I don't get it" at me before.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Uhh, darlin? I was joking with you. You don't like satellite radio, that's fine.

I don't care that BTE doesn't like satellite radio. He didn't have to be pompous about it, as if he's on a higher plane than anyone who does have satellite.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Jeebus. What the hell has been going on here lately? Everyone needs to get laid, or something.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Go fuck yourself Doc, you classless preening piece of shit. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted