1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sarah Palin is a Dunce, Part 4,589,290,415,782,891

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

In the next Page Six cartoon in the NY Post:

"Playthrough! Will you stop warming up already!"

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Baron, you're going to ref the steel cage match between BYH and Zag. Lockdown in 3, 2, 1 ....

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If politicians of every political stripe had half a brain, we wouldn't be facing the problems we have now.
    They all suck. Dems, GOP, all of them. Anarchy is looking pretty good to me right now.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Is there a thread where I can point out, as a democrat and a liberal, that Elena Kagan is a horrible dresser? She looked she was wearing a Bozo suit yesterday. No wonder she wants to be a judge, the robe would be a huge improvement.

Sorry for the digression, I didn't know where else to post about this.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think she didn't want to appear to elitist.

The Palin stuff is funny. Liberals mock her, which is proof to conservatives that she has the right stuff. Show me a conservative who is respected by liberals and I'll show you someone who is about to be primaried.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

No pics yet?

What the fuck is wrong with you people!!!!

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jeff Fisher is a god among men and anyone who thinks differently is a fucking douchebag!!!!

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

So are you saying that conservatives prefer airheads?

9. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I'd never vote for her. Isn't this her speechwriter's fault, though?

Wikipedia can be your friend... But only if you read the relevant passages somewhat carefully.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This doesn't bother me whatsoever. I'm sure that once upon a time along the line, she tied Eureka, Reagan, and California together in the same little bow. I'm sure every one of us has dozens of little factoids that we are 150 percent convinced are true, and are just provably false (ex. One of my friends was ready to come to blows some night last summer with me because he was convinced that Andre Dawson played for the Cubs first, Expos second. He'd have bet his house on it).

Easy mistake to make by her. I've got no problem with it.

11. wheateater

wheateater Member

Exactly. Anyone who thinks politicians write a word of what comes out of their mouths during speeches doesn't really understand how this works.

That said, you're still responsible for what you say. And most people should have the intelligence to do an on-the-fly stupidity check.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Outing alert: 21 is Robin Givhan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.